Oxley Home Care is a highly respected and well-established Community Home Care organisation providing both private and government funded services throughout the Sydney Metropolitan Region.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and caring RN with a positive and proactive approach to support our clients to remain living at home.
Available: 2-3 days a week (ideally Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday) from 9am - 3pm daily, plus occasional weekend if required.
Location: Northern Sydney
Skills & Experience
- Current Registration with APHRA as a Registered Nurse
- Clinical experience with the ability to provide a high standard of clinical care
- Own vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- NSW driver’s licence
- Smart phone with internet access
- Valid National Police check (or willing to obtain one)
- Current First Aid certificate (or willing to obtain one)
- Assess, review and update care plans
- Evaluate and make clinical decisions
- Provide clinical care in line with care plan
- Provide training to current staff
- Assisting with clinical competencies of Care Workers
The successful applicant will have access to a company car, undertake a comprehensive induction and training, as well as ongoing support with access to professional development. This role will commence as Casual with the view to go Permanent Part Time.
If you are enthusiastic and passionate about the elderly we would love to hear from you.