About the business
Regal Home Health is a leading provider of in-home health care covering both clinical and home care services. Regal's service is based on strong governance and a commitment to excellence in care.
Clinical nursing and personal care services are provided to a wide cross section of the community and under a variety of funding models including to veterans, people with disabilities, and older people needing support to live safely and happily at home.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable AIN's and Support Workers with a vehicle and valid driver's license to provide care for our aged, disabled and rehabilitating customers, to maintain their independence at home.
Your Role will Include
- Assistance with personal care, including showering, application of compression stockings, medication prompting
- Social support, including; companionship, transportation and outings
- Domestic assistance, including meal preparation and light cleaning
Skills and Experience
- Certificate III or Certificate IV in Aged Care.
- Current CPR & Manual Handling Certification or willingness to obtain
- Experience providing care in the community is desired
- NSW Driver's licence, own vehicle, mobile phone and internet access.
How to apply
If you think that you would be a great fit for this role, please apply by visitng the Regal Health Website at https://www.regalhealth.com.au/working/