Tallwoods Corner Aged Care Service have several great opportunities for Registered Nurses to join our team!
To manage the quality of resident care ensuring the care the resident receives meets all their individual needs, enhances the quality of life and allows them to reach their physical, emotional and creative potential.
~ Implement the philosophy, objectives and policies of Tallwoods Corner Aged Care Service ~
- Permanent Part Time positions
- AM - 6:30am to 3:00pm
- Night Duty - ([Login to get contact number]
- Assist and over-see the Assistants in Nursing in the delivery of quality resident care.
- Act as a preceptor for the Assistants in nursing to help them reach their full potential.
- Assist in the implementation of individual resident care plans based on the nursing process.
- Administer and document resident’s medications and prescribed treatment accurately.
- Document residents’ health status; care given both routinely and as the result of the problem solving process, accurately and comprehensively.
- Work independently, without close supervision when required.
- Follow policies and procedures of the Service while maintaining own ‘duty of care’ when caring for staff and residents.
- Respect and care for property and equipment belonging to residents, the Facility and other staff.
- Provide Nursing Care, Palliative Care, Medical Care, Respite Care and Dementia Care to residents as and when needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- At least 1-2 years experience as qualified RN (preferably in aged care)
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Knowledge of Infection Control policies and procedures and practices good housekeeping techniques
- Promote a safe, secure environment for staff, residents and visitors in relation to WH&S
- Excellent communication skills to effectively liaise with staff, residents and relatives. In order to foster teamwork in a caring, home-like environment
Desirable: Post basic experience in Gerentological Nursing
If you meet the above criteria we would like to hear from you!
Please click “Apply Now” below and forward your cover letter and resume addressing the above criteria.