Oxley Home Care is a highly respected and well established Community Home Care organisation providing both private and government funded services throughout the Sydney Metropolitan Region.
We are currently seeking experienced and passionate Care Workers to work in the Upper North Shore/North West area. To be successful, you will preferably have experience and/or qualifications in Aged Care, or willing to learn on the job and undertake professional development. You must own a car with Comprehensive Insurance, own a smart phone with internet access and have minimum availability of 10 hours per week, and have the ability to build strong, positive and trustworthy relationships with our clients.
Suburbs include: Ryde, Epping and surrounding areas.
Duties & Responsibilities.
- Assist client with evening personal care (e.g. showering, dressing, grooming, toileting and continence care)
- Assist client with evening meal preparation
- Provide domestic assistance (household cleaning, laundry and ironing tasks)
Skills & Experience
- Cert III or IV in Aged Care, Home and Community Care (Desirable)
- Previous experience in similar role
- Own vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- NSW driver’s licence
- Smart phone with internet access
- Valid National Police check (or willing to obtain one)
- Current First Aid certificate (or willing to obtain one)
* Reliable transport with Comprehensive Insurance to transport clients is essential for this role.
What We Offer You:
- Casual employment contract; regular clients and ongoing services
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle - early mornings, after 5pm shifts
- Online and face-to face training
- Access to professional development
- Work for a Leading Home Care Organisation
Successful applicants will undertake a comprehensive induction and training as well as ongoing support with access to professional development.
If you are enthusiastic, passionate about the elderly and have experience in Community Care work, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this position please email your resume to [Login to get email id]