Oxley Home Care is a highly respected and well established Community Home Care organisation providing both private and government funded services throughout the Sydney Metropolitan Region.
We are currently seeking an experienced Roster Coordinator to join our dynamic team. Reporting to the General Manager, in this role you will be responsible for the effective allocation of shifts to our care work staff, to ensure continuity of care for our aged clients to live a quality life in the comfort of their own home.
Full Time Role - 8:30am to 5:00pm, Belrose location and free street parking available all day.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Scheduling of client services including personal care, meal preparations, domestic assistance, transport, social support and respite
- Responding promptly to service requests and client enquiries
- Data entry into the system (TRACCS)
- Recording any feedback, disputes or incidents
- Responding to enquiries for home care services
- General related administration
Skills & Experience
- Excellent computer skills with database experience
- Experience in scheduling or rostering in previous roles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills
- Ability to schedule effective and efficient Care Workers for multiple clients simultaneously
- Analytical problem solving skills
- A high level of organisation and time management
- The ability to work as part of a cohesive team
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience within the Aged Care Industry (desirable)
What We Offer
- Work for a Leading Home Care Organisation and make a difference in people’s lives
- Excellent team environment
- Ongoing training and support
If you are enthusiastic and passionate about the elderly, have experience in a similar role within the Aged Care industry or similar, we would love to hear from you.
Explore our website www.oxleyhomecare.com.au and send through a copy of your resume and cover letter (no more than 3 pages).